Fabric Store on Howard St. Really happy whenever I get there. That made me motivated and inspired for my work.
Off to the fabric store today. I NEED: 1 million yards of muslin, a 9” zipper, some sort of white charmeuse/silk/chiffon fabric, and black dye.
I didn't know Spring Breakers was a comedy?
Oh yeah, its cause that whole movies a joke.
just put it directly into my mouth
New Years Resolution
- Thank my family/friends more.
- Drink more fluids and not just limit myself to water. Hopefully get into teas or some really good green juices.
- Start praying. This year has been a complete blessing, and im just barely realizing how blessed I actually am.
- Take my time making my art pieces. No matter the due date/art show
- Don’t be afraid to promote myself as an artist/photographer & seamstress.
- Impress my parents. Every year from now on.
- Change myself as a person a little. I’ve noticed some qualities about my mom that I have that are really bad.
- Spend a day, don’t waste a day
- Start reading more. I bought a library card and I haven’t gone all year!
- Start expressing myself with more articulation. [Especially for artshows!!!!]
I’ll reblog this again in a year.
everything you do is a balloon